We inform you that we collect and use only the personal data necessary for the performance and improvement of our services, in compliance with the General Data Protection Law – LGPD.
1. What data is collected by the website
The collection of personal, registration and access data may occur while browsing the website and when you provide us with information, fill out one of our forms, interact with our website (cookies), write a comment, evaluate our services and/or products.
The data we collect or obtain may include:
- Email addresses;
- IP (Internet Protocol) addresses;
- Access date and time information;
- Company name;
- Contact phone number;
- Device attributes such as ID, operating system, browser and model;
- Location and other data that may be available in cookies present on your access device;
- Keywords used in the search;
- Among other information.
Business Indicator does not collect sensitive user data, such as: information regarding racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, union or organization membership, health, sex life, genetic or biometric data.
2. How we use your data
The personal, registration and access data collected and stored by the website and by the BI platform are intended to:
1) Use of information to communicate, clarify doubts and/or provide contracted services to our customers;
2) Understand the user’s use of the website and BI platform to improve the product and/or services offered;
3) Improve user experience and provide specific functionality;
4) Purposes of relationship with the contact to request feedback and satisfaction surveys;
5) Marketing, prospecting and promoting our services and/or products, with dissemination of information, news, content and other relevant events;
6) Personalized ads for the user based on the data provided.
Business Indicator may make use of analysis, mapping software and tools that show how users navigate the pages of our website by recording their mouse movements and which areas of our website pages users are clicking on.
3. Sharing personal data
Business Indicator does not share personal data with third parties.
Suppliers can be located or have facilities located in different countries. Under these conditions, the personal data transferred may be subject to the laws of jurisdictions in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
By accessing our services and providing your information, you are consenting to the processing, transfer and storage of this information in other countries.
4. Data retention and storage
The user’s personal data are stored for the period necessary to provide the services or fulfill the purposes set out in this document, in accordance with the General Data Protection Law – LGPD.
Furthermore, the law guarantees rights in relation to your personal data, such as:
I – Obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data;
II – Request access to personal data we hold about you;
III – Request updating or correction of the personal data we hold about you;
IV – Request the deletion of personal data that we hold about you or restrict the way in which this data is used;
V – To revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any questions about how we are using your personal data, please contact us via the email email@example.com or via the form contained in the link: https://businessindicator.com/en/contact/
6. How to contact us